Why Work at Source?
Source Refrigeration & HVAC is a leading expert service provider that designs, installs, services and optimizes mission-critical refrigeration & HVAC systems for commercial and industrial customers.
Our full range of customer solutions include:
SURVEYS & INSPECTIONS
Provide detailed information to customers to help in their decision-making process
Design & Engineer
Refrigeration and HVAC design, objective design reviews, refrigerant conversion programs, energy compliance and much more
Refrigeration & HVAC new construction, remodels, system start-up programs and refrigerant conversion programs
Service & Maintenance
Preventative maintenance programs, 24/7 break-fix service, leak detection services and more
OPTIMIZATION & RETROFITS
Highly technical services to ensure our customers have the most cost- and energy-efficient systems possible
WHY SOURCE NEEDS YOU
Our success depends on our people. As we continue to aggressively grow within our current markets and expand into new ones, the need to expand our team with qualified people is even more vital.
WHAT MAKES SOURCE DIFFERENT
At Source, we take tremendous pride in providing our customers with the best, most consistent refrigeration & HVAC services available. This means we: focus on hiring the right people, significantly invest in employee training & development, and utilize state-of-art processes and tools to continuously improve our market-leading position.
WHAT SOURCE CAN MEAN TO YOU
Source provides more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career in a friendly, customer-focused environment where you can grow personally and professionally.
Here are just a few reasons for joining our team:
- World-class technical training at our interactive training facilities in Southern California and Houston, Texas and Jacksonville, Florida.
- A clear career path with the opportunity to learn and grow.
- Rewards and recognition for your hard work through a variety of incentives.
- Relocation opportunities nationwide with Source or one of the other members of the CoolSys family of companies.
- The pride of being part of an environmentally-friendly company. Source believes in sustainability through energy optimization and is always exploring ways to shrink our customers’ carbon footprints and reduce their energy usage.
- A comprehensive and very competitive benefits program for you and your family that includes major medical, disability insurance, vision and dental coverage, and life insurance.
- Retirement planning through an employer-matching 401(k) plan.
If you want to join an industry-leading company with an employee-focused culture, and become a member of our growing team search jobs below to find the position that’s right for you.
Training & Development
Our success depends in large part on the technical expertise of our service and installation technicians. We take great pride in having the best trained field teams in the industry so that we can provide our customers with the highest-quality service available, consistently, nationwide.
Conducted at our three state-of-the-art Technical Training Centers in Anaheim, CA, Houston, TX, and Jacksonville, Florida, led by our dedicated team of training professionals, our comprehensive Tek Skills training curriculum includes 8 levels of certification through rigorous classroom and hands-on training covering:
- Refrigeration & HVAC system fundamentals (including dehumidification)
- Installation skills
- System start-ups
- Advanced energy systems management and optimization
This demanding training program ensures that all members of our installation and service teams are highly-trained professionals with the technical skills needed to provide best-in-class service and support to our customers.
In addition to technical training, we also provide leadership, project management and management-skills training to our supervisors and front-line management to help ensure they are managing their field teams as effectively and efficiently as possible for our customers.
While our commitment to continuous training and education is a major investment for Source, we believe that having the most technically trained field teams in the industry is greatly valued by our customers as it allows us to solve their challenges more effectively and efficiently than other service providers.
SEARCH & APPLY FOR JOBS
Start the process by Searching Available Jobs.
If you are selected to interview for a position, a recruiter will contact you to discuss next steps.
Please contact our Human Resources team if you have questions about completing your application. Please note that because of the high volume of requests, we’re not able to respond to inquiries related to the status of your application.